Canada is one of the favorite nations for people to reside in. This is really because their governments were in charge of making a program of life dedicated to offering the best situations to its inhabitants. Additionally, it is among the nations with natural cities and its government have made it a highly environmental place that takes full advantage of its resources without negatively affecting the surroundings.
Its levels of life are so high that 3 of the primary metropolitan areas are in the rank of the TEN metropolitan areas with the very best quality of life in the world, specifically: Vancouver, Toronto and also Ottawa .The most interested information is that it was in Canada in which the glove was designed, in 1883, despite the fact that Canadian sports par excellence are lacrosse and ice hockey. And also, to carry on with the checklist, we list some other interesting information as follows.
- 1. In Canada, there is a ratio of 1 instructor for every 12 pupils, which facilitates an individual education that has led the country to have one of the best educational programs in the world, with all the largest production of adults of productive age who have had college education. Furthermore, every area is autonomous and they are generally free to create their own educational method because there is no national system to rule it.
- 2. In 1967 the very first UFO airstrip on earth was built in the province of Alberta, particularly in San Paul, Canada. The first idea belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and Ken Reed and it also comprised in developing a little airstrip that would be built utilizing stones from each and every province of Canada. Additionally, official flags would be placed around it symbolizing all the provinces and, in the center, it would be put a time capsule with instructions to be opened up on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Yet another of the most unusual qualities of Canada might be seen in their traditions. One of the major customs of the nation, there is the so-called “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is actually a type of ritual that consists of welcoming the New Year through a cold bath within the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Annually, thousands of Canadians perform this practice.
- 4. The name of the country derives from the Iroquois indigenous word “kanata”, whose translation means “settlement” or “hut set”, the term was first utilized by the explorer Jacques Cartier (More on: https://electronic-travel-authorization.info/). For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the word Canada originates from the name given by the Basque and Portuguese fishermen to the channel between island of Newfoundland and the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the second country with all the cleanest air on earth. Its main metropolitan areas are made from environmentally friendly infrastructures, dispersed in a way that instantly decongests traffic. Moreover, its production follows the idea of ??renewable energy and gives its items a recyclable and biodegradable treatment.