The Canadian visa application
Canada is a nation that receives up to Thirty individuals annually, these folks come from all walks of life. They either come to visit their loved ones or good friend. Other people visit for the opportunities presented by the Canadian authorities. For permanent residence, schooling, work permit, or visitor visa one is necessary to give a biometric image and fingerprints. Like any other visa application, there are prerequisites and methods that should be observed and accomplished.
Canadian visa types.
The Canadian government through its immigration department provides different types of visas, thus one must have a very good knowledge of these kinds of visas and to what exactly categories are offered. Included in this are:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are three types which include;
• The tourist visa – this is for foreigners who are trying to visit Canada. It’s a six-month validity visa from the time it’s given.
• The student visa – this provides a student from all around the world to take their studies in Canada. One is demanded to get a letter of approval given by one of the academic institutions in Canada and give evidence that they are able to support his / her studies.
• The work permit – for those planning to work in Canada for a brief time, then this is the kind of visa to pick. But the offer must be approved by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government provides two categories. That’s;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is provided to the foreign nationals through the Canadian visa application, that stay inside and out Canada. But the assessment of those applying for this kind of visa is according to working experience, their studies as well as the familiarity with French and English languages.
- • The experience visa – people that have worked in Canada temporarily are eligible for this particular visa. Yet it’s for those who are competent but don’t fulfill the language prerequisites but should have been working in Canada for Twelve months.
The Canadian visa application requirements.- Canadian visa requirements
To acquire the Canadian visa on the internet, one must comply with the following requirements. Listed here are the Canadian visa prerequisites.
- I. Must provide two passports – sized photographs. They must be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill a family form.
- III. Should show verified and approved documents
- IV. Provide complete schedule one form.
- V. Should clarify the true reason for the journey.
- VI. Give documents showing employment, house and family connections.
- VII. For individuals traveling Canada for a business travel and would wish to have a Canadian visa, they ought to provide the following.
- VIII. For training, meeting and official trips one is necessary to offer the following.
• A written letter from the supervisor with stamp signed and specific date, done within the month of application outlining the period of stay and position held at work.
• The proof of their monetary maintenance for the expenditures.
• The proof of registration to the meeting
• The official invitation not excluding the position and also the full names of the vacationers
- IX. Medical check-up
For those applying with an online platform, they must get the online application procedure. You need to check out the IRCC website to prepare themselves with all the necessary details of what is needed. After the procedure, one must download and checklist with a form that suits the reason for one’s traveling.
One should complete the necessary areas in the given electronically and then print. The documents ought to be availed them to the IRCC. One should also sign the waiver form.
• Their business certificate
• Their monetary document including, income tax, annual monetary document, bank account statement and accounting documents.